The death of a loved one can have unpredictable effects on people. The issues that can arise while settling an estate can be personal, financial or a combination of both. As a result of the complexities, Estate Litigation can arise in many ways.
- Beneficiaries may contest the validity of a will;
- Beneficiaries may seek judicial direction on the interpretation of a will;
- Beneficiaries may seek to replace an executor or to compel an executor to complete tasks that remain outstanding;
- an executor may need to have the terms of a will clarified, varied or revoked; or
- a beneficiary may need the court to intervene to compel the passing of accounts.
We assist our clients deal with estate litigation. If you need our help, you can access our litigation file intake form here: Litigation Intake Form